Unarmed Security Personnel offers:
- Uniformed with a softer look (as appropriate), Security Personnel serves as a deterrent and enforces the rules and policies of the business or organization
- Trained security personnel able to contain and control most minor emergency and security situations until other first responders arrive
- Offers both a professional appearance and approach
Both armed and unarmed Security personnel are responsible for:
- Maintaining visibility on property via foot patrol and/or in a Valentis marked car
- Responding, containing and controlling security and emergency situations
- Inspect and secure your facility, property and assets
- Check doors, locks, vehicles, gates, alarms, etc.
- Identifying and manage unsafe conditions, emergencies, and potential threats to the safety and security of your assets, people or property.
- Alert law enforcement and/ or emergency services if they are needed
- Serve as an expert witness
- Provide written reports and activity logs
- Fill out incident reports when situations arise
The Valentis Security Difference:
- Our extensive training program
- Our collaborative efforts with local law enforcement
- Our experienced leadership
Our whole approach to risk management. Our client’s safety and security needs are our top priority. We work with each client to identify their specific challenges and develop a customized security plan.